Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break 2009

We had tons of fun on Spring Break. T.J.'s mom, dad, and sister came out for a visit. It was so fun and we did lots of fun things. Instead of typing out a whole narration. I'll just list the things we did (warning...there will be a lot of pictures too).

What we did for spring break:
shopped
ate, ate, and ate some more
went to Palmyra and saw the Hill Cumorah, The Joseph Smith Farm, and the Sacred Grove
did taco night
watched Australia and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (so sad)
crossed the border to Canada
saw Niagara Falls from Canada
went to an indoor water park
wore wet shorts, flip flops, and a coats in 30 degree weather (brrrr)
reorganized the basement and filled my water storage barrels
We had such a good time, but almost needed another week to recover.



3 comments:

CASSIE said...

I am soo jealous I could cry right now...makes me {homesick}? If that makes sense at all. Jada came up to me this afternoon and expressed her NEED to go to Buffalo. I told her not today and that it takes lots of money to fly to Buffalo. She went on to tell me that she has TONS of money in her piggy bank and that she would pay for us to go...we might just take her up on that offer!!

Corinne said...

Looks like fun. I'm glad you guys are enjoying your little adventure away and seeing what you can. That's awesome!
PS. love the green sweater. :) I'm so jealous you can still wear yours. I had to put mine away a month and a half ago.

Mugs said...

Meeting TJ's parents and sister was so fun! What a great family you have!