Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another Hair Cut

Topher's hair was getting really long and really bushy and crazy, so I thought I would practice with my new clippers again. I was a little worried cause Topher doesn't sit still very well, so I decided to give him a sucker to keep him occupied. It totally did the trick! I sat still the whole time and never whined once (I should have tried that with Timmy...he was terrible). Granted..he had three suckers, but at least he got a good hair cut. Afterward he looked like he had a beard because of the hair he had stuck to all of the sucker slobber on his face (who knows how much hair he got in his mouth). It was hilarious.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWW, we miss you guys so much!

CASSIE said...

I am going to have to try suckers next time...Ranan is awful with haircuts!

Joele and Matt said...

Yum! Hairy suckers:)

Corinne said...

He looks so cute! You're doing great with the haircuts! I'm so impressed. Little kids are the hardest. Ingesting a little hair never hurt anyone. I read a statistic once that said that it's estimated that hairdressers ingest up to 10 lbs of hair every year! Yummy!

The Hoopers said...

Your kids have the prettiest eyes, just like their mom! Good thinking with the sucker. I'm gonna try that next time with Seth...well him and Isaac and Grant and Ryan too!

Jacob said...

Great idea! We should try that with Brigham! He gets so grumpy!
Miss you!
Love ya girl!
Kristen

Mugs said...

Oh Topher...how will you ever know how cute you are? I could eat you up...even with lollipop slobber on your chin.