On Easter morning T.J. was getting dinner ready for after church. He put a stick of butter in a Pyrex baking dish in the oven to melt. As he was getting it out of the oven to add the rest of the ingredients, the dish exploded into a million pieces before he could even set it on the stove top. As soon as it exploded, I heard him yell, "I have glass in my eyes!" We didn't waste any time getting him and the kids into the car. I drove 80 mi an hour to get to the the ER. After seeing the doctor and having a CT, we found out that he had multiple abrasions in both eyes and little pieces of glass that would have to work themselves out after his eyes were irrigated. That was a very scary day for us, but we are so grateful that he was ok. We just wanted to get the word out that Pyrex can be pretty dangerous....we won't be using it anymore!