Sunday, November 30, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
- His fine motor skills are great.
- He is one of the best handwriters in the class.
- Everybody likes him (especially the girls).
- He plays well with everybody.
- He picks up on new concepts very quickly.
- He has made huge progress since the start of the year.
- When he has free time, he spends it at the writing center.
His teacher also thanked me for helping him be such a good, polite, and kind boy because not everyone in his class it like that. It made me feels so good that he is being such a good boy at school and that he is doing so well. Good job Timmy!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
And what's FHE without a little jam session....here are the kids rocking out!(Sorry for the dark pics we need a new lamp and I need photography lessons)