Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Topher's New Trick


Topher has started to pull himself up (only on his knees) and I think its so cute! But as you can see in the pictures Maura doesn't (he started pinching her face). You would think that after you see your first child hit all his/her milestones growing up that your other children's milestones wouldn't be exciting, but its not true. I get just as excited when each of my kids hits a new milestone. It is hard being a mom sometimes, but I truly enjoy watching my children grow into such cute little kids.

7 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

I tell you what, if I had that cute baby boy coming to give me luvs I wouldn't cry!! He is just so darn sweet!!! Poor Maura though I do feel her pain:)

CASSIE said...

How funny! Reminds me how Jada "freaks" when Ranan charges for her when she is on the toilet (he's pushed her in before)...its true "fear" in her eyes...oh the torture they go through when the baby grows up!

Sarah Pace said...

How cute. That is so what hailey did to! don't you just love em!!!

My family Begins said...

That is so funny! That is one cute little boy. Poor Maura, she looks terrified.

Mugs said...

Topher Pinches & Grabs are worth it. He is soooo cute. Although, they are much easier to take as and adult. Poor little, big sister.

The Favorite said...

That is a great trick, I thought he was just giving kisses, until I saw her sad face. Too cute!

Luke & Erica said...

So cute, if your little boys are anything like TJ, I feel for Maura.