Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Last week was parent-teacher conferences for Timmy. It turned out really well. His teacher had nothing but nice things to say about him. Some of those things were:
  • His fine motor skills are great.
  • He is one of the best handwriters in the class.
  • Everybody likes him (especially the girls).
  • He plays well with everybody.
  • He picks up on new concepts very quickly.
  • He has made huge progress since the start of the year.
  • When he has free time, he spends it at the writing center.

His teacher also thanked me for helping him be such a good, polite, and kind boy because not everyone in his class it like that. It made me feels so good that he is being such a good boy at school and that he is doing so well. Good job Timmy!

3 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

Yay Timmy!! You must take after Aunt Joele:) ha ha JK We are soooo proud of him!

CASSIE said...

Ya right Joele-- clearly he takes after Aunt Cassie... :) I am sure it makes a WORLD of difference to know that he is doing so well in school...We miss him!

The Hoopers said...

Cute, and smart. Your little guy has got it made! I think he takes after his first-cousin-once-removed! lol
By the way, I forgot to tell you at the general relief society broadcast someone thought I was you and was talking to me about your Uncle Ross. And they wouldn't believe that he wasn't my Uncle until I told them you must be thinking of my cousin, and then they said YOU'RE NOT VANESSA?!! Hee hee...lucky me...sorry for you!