Thursday, November 6, 2008

Family Home Evening Fun

We had a good Family Home Evening the other night. It wasn't especially spiritual, but a good time nonetheless. We sang Popcorn Popping and had a lesson on why we celebrate Christmas (because my kids are already asking about Santa). While the kids were trying to do thier file folder activity, Topher wanted in on the action too.

And what's FHE without a little jam session....here are the kids rocking out!(Sorry for the dark pics we need a new lamp and I need photography lessons)

4 comments:

Corinne said...

What a bunch of cuties! I love the dance moves!

CASSIE said...

Thoroughly LOVED the videos! I miss the Jam sessions! I can't believe Topher is crawling!

Joele and Matt said...

Yay Topher!! What a big boy he is:) I totally loved the jam sessions. Those kids got the moves! I think Maura takes after her Auntie Joele in the dance department:) ha ha I also can't believe how long her hair has gotten. Darn we miss ya!

Sonda Bryce said...

It was as much fun watching the kids jam as it was listening to TJ saying "Shake it", "Shake that booty" in the background! Man we miss you guys!