Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun Surprise

We woke up this morning to a fun surprise. It had snowed about 3 inches or so. The kids were so excited and Topher couldn't quite figure out what was going on. After I ran a few errands, I let the kids go out in the snow. Timmy has been sick and home from school for the last few days, so he didn't want to play in the snow, but Maura and her friend Miles went out and played for a little while and had a good time. It was beautiful and fun, but I would be glad if it didn't snow for the rest of the year. Unfortunately, that won't be the case in this part of the country.



3 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

How fun for the kids!! Why do kids love the snow so darn much? Probably because they don't have to drive in it and shovel it. Stay warm there!! (by the way, it was 80+ degrees here today:) just thought I would let you know! ha ha I love you)

CASSIE said...

How fun!!! I love Maura's SnowSuit!!! Adorable...I can't wait!!!

Mugs said...

That picture of Tophs looking out the window is priceless.