Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Big 29

Yep, it's true. Last Friday I turned the big 29! It's official...I'm knocking on 30's door. It turned out to be such a good day. T.J. let each of the kids pick out a shirt for me, T.J. picked up a beautiful cheesecake (going with the tradition of not having a regular birthday cake because my brother and mom's b-day is the day before mine--they always got a regular cake and I usually got a pie). He took me out to dinner that night and it was so good! Thanks to all my friends and family who called to wish me a Happy Birthday and to Camille for taking me out to lunch. I am really blessed to be so happy and have so many good people in my life.

7 comments:

melinda said...

Happy 29th! Glad you had a great b-day and wow does that cheesecake look yummy!!!

Joele and Matt said...

Looks like you had a good birthday! So sorry it wasn't a Matt's cheesecake though;P Miss ya!!

Sarah Pace said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Glad you had a good birthday and super bowl party!!!

Mugs said...

I'm so glad you were born, Ness. You rock my world. Love Camille

CASSIE said...

The cheesecake looks to die for!! Jealous! Happy 29th!

Kris said...

Don't remind me how old I am!!! I just turned 29 in August & am dreading my birthday this year. Oh, well. We can be old together.

Happy #29, and man, what a cheesecake!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday Vanessa! Glad you had a fun one.