Monday, January 19, 2009

Lucky Me

I am one of those people who never catches a sale. I am always hearing about all of the good deals my friends or family get and I always miss out on them. But yesterday, one of my new friends Gantrie (I hope I spelled that right) told me about this sale at Old Navy so I went to check it out. The deals were awesome! Everything that was clearanced was 50% off. I was so excited...I was able to get most of the kids school shirts for next year and some extra stuff too. The most I paid for a shirt was $2.49 (with the exception of a dress shirt for Timmy). The rest were only $1.50. I got 17 shirts, 1 pair of pants, 3 pairs of shoes, 1 winter coat, and one sweater for $75.00! I saved $61.00.

4 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

Score one for V-nessa!!!

CASSIE said...

Sweet...you think they have those sales here?

My family Begins said...

Wow, you got lucky! Old Navy does have the best sales.

gantrieb said...

I'm so glad you made it over there! Looks like you got some great stuff. Happy days, few things are better than a great sale!