Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Beautiful Ballerina

I decided to put Maura in a ballet class because she love to dance so much here at home. The class actually started in September, but they let me bring her last week to see if she would like it or not. She absolutely loved it, so I signed her up. We went and got her outfit and she was so excited. This week they let the parents go in and watch. I was extremely entertaining. Those little girls were so cute. I thought Maura did pretty well for it being her second week. In my eyes she is a pretty darn cute little ballerina(except for the big shoes..we are working on getting some that fit).
In the video, the girls are free dancing and when the music stops they have to find a flower on the floor and do a ballet pose. Its pretty funny!

9 comments:

CASSIE said...

That is a really good picture of Maura! She is adorable in that outfit...the shoes did crack me up a little bit! I can see her doing really well at it...(I see Jada running around like a spastic mad women)-- she gets a little excited!

Corinne said...

OH MY GOSH! That is the cutest thing I've EVER seen! Makes me want a girl so bad. What a cutie that Maura is.

Joele and Matt said...

Maura looks so grown up! Too cute:)

Sarah Pace said...

she is a pretty darn cute little ballerina!!!

Mugs said...

HOW ADORABLE! I can see Maura dancing, dancing, dancing all of her life. The big slippers are the best part of these pictures, and the baby cobra! NICE!

Meg and Jeremy said...

She is a beautiful ballerina! How fun for her. We tried a dance class once for Hailey and she just complained about being tired! Glad Maura is enjoying it!

gantrieb said...

She is so cute! She looks like the perfect little ballerina. I bet she just loves it!

Unknown said...

Maura is so adorable! She is doing such a great job. cassie is right jada would be spastic. Okay, if you got them all in a room with tights and tutus they would all be running around spastic. I seriously have the cutest nieces in the world!

Luke & Erica said...

Look at her adorable thighs, so cute!!!