Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Superbowl 2009....Go Cardinals!


I admit that I am not much of a football fan, but since the Cardinals were playing, I couldn't help but be. It was fun to be a Cardinals fan over here in New York. We decided to have a Superbowl party with the Muglestons. We did lots of fried finger foods, 7 layer bean dip, veggies, wings, and fruit pizza. We ate tons and screamed a lot. We even watched the commercials in 3D during half time. We were all pumped until the very end...what a bummer. The Cards should have won...maybe next year.

I had to add a picture of my pizza. It turned out really nice (and yummy)!

2 comments:

Mugs said...

Oh you are teasing me with the picture of that DELICIOUS fruit pizza! It was so fun screaming and jumping with you guys during the highlights. Too bad it wasn't AZ's year. Maybe next year.

gantrieb said...

I have to say I am pretty impressed with your fruit pizza. Looks like you had a blast!