Wednesday, September 7, 2011

7 months






Mila will be 7 months this week. The older she gets, the more entertaining she is. She never stops wiggling and I feel like I am juggling all day long. She is sitting up now, but would rather be rolling around instead. She can put her passy in her mouth but she always puts it in upside-down. She is starting to scoot herself forward, but is super slow at it. She is eating all kinds of baby food now and loves every one...even the veggies. She grabs everything and it always goes straight to her mouth. It's so fun to see her develop new skills. We love this little girl to death.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww!! i just love her! she is adorable! its so fun to see her grow-thanks for keeping the blog updated for us :)

Tatum Wheeler said...

she is so adorable!

Mugs said...

That last photo of Mila made me laugh right out loud! She is such a clever, cheerful little thing! I just love her.

On another note...it took me visiting your blog this morning to realize that my Tate is 8 months, not 7. What kind of mother am I!?? :)