Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! We hope your Halloween was as good as ours!


Topher tucked away in the back of the car

Enjoying the spoils of Trunk or Treat

Charlie's Angels? All of our "angels" are in the pic above (moms can have fun too...right?)

We never get pictures together so I had to add this one too.

Our Halloween dessert

Ready for Trunk or Treat (mom: CRNA, Timmy: Bumblebee, Maura: Tinkerbell, Topher: Fireman)





This was the only pic I could get of Topher with his hat on and it was with my phone...sorry for the orientation.

5 comments:

CASSIE said...

How cute you all are! I love it!

Mugs said...

Yep, moms can have fun too!!! I'm glad you didn't post the ones featuring my extra chin. :) I love these photos! What a beautiful and FUN family you have.

TJ is one lucky man to have such a hot doc to take care of him :)

My family Begins said...

You guys look so cute:)

Joele and Matt said...

What a bunch of Halloween cuties! Looks like fun was had by all. How come TJ was a party pooper and didn't dress up????

Unknown said...

they all are so adorable! Seriously they have grown so much you can even tell in the pictures. miss you guys cannot wait to see ya!