Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Poor Timmy

Sunday night wasn't a very good night. Timmy woke up at about 11:00 with non stop coughing. He'd not been feeling very well and he was just getting worse. He was scaring me a little bit so I decided I had better take him in to ER. When we got there they immediately made him put on a mask and got us right in. After we was swabbed for the swine flu and had chest x-rays (which took about 3 hrs), we found out that he had pneumonia, 2 ear infections, and pink eye. Poor Timmy. That is a lot of sickness for a little boy to have all at one time. Let's hope he feels better soon.

6 comments:

CASSIE said...

What a sad little picture! Hospitals and kids just don't go together! Hope he feels better soon.

gantrieb said...

Poor little man! I feel so bad for him, I can't believe he has triple sickness! Let me know what I can do!

Sonda Bryce said...

Ness! Oh my goodness! So sorry that he is under the weather. Hopefully he feels better soon.

Corinne said...

That is no fun at all! I hope he's starting to get feeling better. Poor little guy. Give him a squeeze for us. Love you!

Joele and Matt said...

That totally stinks!! I hope he gets to feeling better real soon. Give him a big ol hug from us!

Unknown said...

hope you get better soon T! That is so sad. I hope all of these kids are not sick by christmas!!! Are the other two feeling okay?