Monday, October 12, 2009

The Great Pumpkin Farm

This weekend we decided to go to the Great Pumpkin farm to let the kids ride the rides (that were way overpriced) and see the animals. They loved riding the carnival rides and their favorite ride was the the tilt o whirl. My stomach hurt so bad from laughing while they were riding that ride. Every time they came around they had a different look on their faces, like: joy, terror, nausea, dizziness...it was hilarious. Then we got to see all kinds of different animals but they really loved the tiny goats because they would eat out of their hands. We went to McDonalds for dinner and as we were getting out of the car, Timmy announced that "Today is the best day EVER!!" I love how doing fun things with the family can excite them so much as make them so happy.








8 comments:

The Favorite said...

I love that place. Those are VERY fun pictures!

CASSIE said...

How fun! We need to find something to do like that over here. Did Anthony and Camille go or did you just take Miles?

Kris said...

Too cute!

Luke & Erica said...

I love that last pic, but you should have been in it as well! Just wanted to get the word out, I am starting a Hair Bow of the Month Club, if you are interested, check out my blog, lilcutiehairbows.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

how much fun! you guys look like you are having a blast. it is nice that tj was able to go with you. how is his school going?

Joele and Matt said...

I love doing stuff like that! Loved all the pictures. Miss you:)

Mugs said...

I thought someone was going to die on that tilt-o-whirl!! Like the kids I think we experienced every emotion in the book watching them -from complete terror to laughing our heads off! Never again! At least not until Miles is out of a carseat. I still wake up in a pool of sweat over that stupid ride!

K Bailey said...

FUN Family Picture!