Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our Flower Fairy

Maura had her ballet recital this morning. I think she was a little nervous because she was a little teary and would not let me leave the dressing room because she wouldn't let go of me. I was just about to give up and go home when her teacher told me to leave Maura with her and if she didn't settle down she would come get me. Maura settled down but she wasn't interested in performing for the first 5 minutes or so and she just stood there with a little mad look on her face (she is really stubborn). Eventually she warmed up and started participating in her recital. All of those little girls were so cute, especially my little Maura. I love her tons even though she can give me a run for my money sometimes.
Maura refusing to dance.

Maura contemplating on her flower wand.


After the performance.

What a beauty....huh?

Maura and Ms. Karen

6 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

Wow! They go all out for their dance:) Maura is just plain beautiful! She did AWESOME!!

Mugs said...

So beautiful!! Maura is a little pocket version of her pretty mom.

CASSIE said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! What a cutie! I miss our little stiff-legged Maura!! Jada watched it like 100 times!!

Unknown said...

how cute!!!!! she is going to be so good! I took lessons when I was like ten and she looks better than I ever did!

My family Begins said...

How cute. I love her costume.

Luke & Erica said...

She is so adorable!!