Friday, June 19, 2009

Kindergarten Concert

Timmy had his Kindergarten concert yesterday. He was so excited for all of the parents to come and see it. He also had a part which he spoke very clearly...I was so proud. The program was full of songs and poems, which were very entertaining. At the end of the program each child was given a certificate and the principal told the audience what each child wanted to be when they grew up. Timmy said that he wanted to be a kindergarten teacher so he could teach kids math. Then they played a song about friends as each child took center stage one at a time and waved goodbye to all of their kindergarten friends and then scurried off the stage until the only ones left on the stage were their kindergarten teachers. It was really sweet. When the program was over we got to go to his classroom for refreshments. He was excited show Maura and I his classroom and all of his friends. It was a really fun day and I have to admit I got a little teary because my baby boy is growing up so fast and moving on to 1st grade. Where has the time gone? I wish I could just freeze him at this age. He is such a sweet, helpful, obedient, and loving little boy. I love him tons!

Timmy just looking cute!

Mr. Hollywood

Timmy and Ezekiel

Timmy and Emma

Timmy and Ryan

Timmy showing off his artwork.


Timmy showing off his notebook full of all of his writing


Timmy and Mrs. Gorenflo


Timmy's part went "Here is a groovy version of an oldie but goodie." I was trying to switch cameras and I missed the first part of it.

I'm a little Teapot!

4 comments:

Mugs said...

So sweet, Vanessa. No wonder T doesn't like to miss a single day of school! It looks like he had a wonderful first experience in the academic world! Congrats Timmy!

The Favorite said...

He is one handsome little guy. I love the writing binder and he did awesome on his part. Why do they have to grow bigger?

Joele and Matt said...

My goodness he is starting to look so much like TJ now that he is getting older. Little booger quit letting him get so big!!! He did great and tell him congrats with doing so well in Kindergarten:)

CASSIE said...

I can't believe where time has gone! 1st grade already?? CRAZY! He did such a good job!