Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Timmy






Timmy's Birthday was on the 13th and he turned 5 years old! I can't believe I have a five year old. He's such a sweet boy. Timmy is such a good boy and he's never afraid to tell us he loves us. He loves to color and play video games. He is a good big brother to his sister and brother. We are so glad we have Timmy in our family.



T.J.'s mom threw us a Goodbye party/Birthday party for Timmy on Saturday. It was fun to visit with family. By the end of the day the kids were pooped. It was a good time. Thanks Tim and Karen!

5 comments:

CASSIE said...

WE HAD TONS OF FUN!! MISS YOU!

The Hoopers said...

Wow, 5 years old already! When are you guys leaving?

Sarah Pace said...

Happy birthday timmy!
How sad about topher. I know exactly what you are going through. Hailey was officialy diagnosed with Asthma and we have to give her a treatment everyday till alergy season is over. ans she does not like it! Where did you get the cute mask?? that might make teatments easier! let me know and hope your kids get better!

Shyla Mills Tilley said...

Good luck with the move. It was so awesome to see you guys this weekend! I'm sure it will take a while to get settled, but I'll be watching for lots of new pics (got to check out where we'll be staying when we come to Buffalo j/k) :)

Me and The Boys said...

I can't believe he's 5 already! Man, time flies! I remember going to the hospital and taking Seth with me(We were only dating) to go see him!