Sunday, July 27, 2008

Go Lobos...Class of 1998!

I mentioned earlier that I was able to go to my 10 year class reunion. I forgot my camera, but thanks to Kami and Shyla I was able to find a few pictures to remember the night. I had a good time. Earlier in the day we met at the park with our families to visit. Then in the evening just the adults got together for dinner. T.J. stayed with me until the dinner was over and then he went home to watch the fireworks with the kids because he was so bored while I was talking with all of my friends. So Kami, Shyla, and I visited with all of our friends until almost midnight. I only wish Shyla and I could have danced like we used to at the dances, but they didn't play the music from our day. We used to have a good time dancing. I totally enjoyed talking to all of my old friends. It was like 10 years had never passed. It will be fun to see them all again in another 10.



A picture of some of us "back in the day" (that's me on the right)



Me, Shyla, and Kami



Me, Heather, and Shyla



Me, Kaylani (Rogers) Austin, and Brent Johnston










4 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

How fun!!! I am actually looking foward to my reunion next year, its fun to see people you havn't seen in years! glad you had a good time!

Joele and Matt said...

I'm glad you had fun. 10 years though is nothing...wait till you get to be my age:)

Shyla Mills Tilley said...

Go Lobos! We rock!

Amy said...

So cool you got to go! I'm actually in that pj pic too. Sweet! That cake cracked me up. What no 90's music? Well, at least there was a reunion.