Friday, April 29, 2011

New Ride

Ok everyone...brace yourselves. I am driving a minivan now. Yes, I am one of those people who said they would never drive one, but after having my fourth child, it got to be very frustrating to get everyone in and out of the other car. I have to admit that I totally love it. It rides smooth, the kids can get in and out easily, and the automatic doors protect the cars that are parked next to us from my kids swinging the doors open and denting their doors. We got a few extras in it which make it even more enjoyable. Timmy named her Ellie because our licence plate number starts with ELE. I think it fits.


2 comments:

gantrieb said...

i remember when we made the switch to 'mini-van'. i called it a rental for a good 6 months. they are handy, i don't know if i will ever LOVE it the way i LOVED our sequoia, but it is SO easy for kids!

James said...

Nice car you have! who is the number plate makers? cause I like it so much.