Friday, April 29, 2011

8 weeks

This little angel was eight weeks on April 21st. I can't believe how fast time is flying already. I have been enjoying every second of this little girl. I love to smell her neck, run my hands through her thick hair, watch her bright eyes, hold her tiny hands, and snuggle her in my arms as much as possible. I am so grateful to be her mom and I'm thankful to Heavenly Father for sending her and my other three kids to me. I am so blessed to be their mom and I love them so much. Sometimes they are not easy to take care of, but I have to remind myself that they will only be little for a short time and I should cherish every moment. I sure am a lucky mom.

taking a bath
T.J. was putting gel in her hair and giving her some groovy hair do's. She doesn't seem to be enjoying herself though.
She has started to smile and coo at us when we talk or sing to her. It melts my heart. She has also started to drool and get tears when she cries...I love it!

No comments: