Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Little Prayers

I love the faith little children have. Lately I've been loving listening to my kids prayers. Tonight Maura prayed that "mom could stop being allergic to cats so I can have one." Then she finished up and asked if she could say them again because she forgot to ask Heavenly Father to help her have good dreams. Its so good to know that they have such great faith.
Topher doesn't talk much but he loves to say his prayers. One afternoon last week I was putting him in his bed for nap time and he wouldn't lay down until he said his prayers. It made be smile because at such a young age, he is already making prayer a habit. I had to snap this picture too because I thought it was just too precious.
On a funny note, Timmy finished saying his prayers the other night and finished with "Amen." Then he got a concentrated look on his face and asked me why girls don't say "A- girl" after a prayer because guys say "A-men." I just had to laugh. I love my kiddos.

6 comments:

Barb said...

Vanessa - that is so cute! Glad you wrote that down!! Your kids are darling!!

Joele and Matt said...

That is just so stinken cute! Your kids and their sayings crack me up. Sure do miss you guys!

Sonda Bryce said...

Toph looks so cute in that pic! Makes me miss your kiddies! You are such a great mom Ness. You make me wanna be and do better!

CASSIE said...

LOVE it! What goes through their minds!

Sarah Pace said...

HILARIOUIS!!! Love your kids and I have never even met them! they are son dang cute!

Unknown said...

hahah how funny and cute! love them!