Thursday, January 14, 2010

Funny kids

I have to post these before I forget them.

  • The other day Topher was bugging Maura when she was trying to play and she came up to me with a concerned look on her face and declared that she was allergic to Topher and that he needed to get away.
  • TJ has been in Syracuse for the last couple of weeks doing clinicals. Maura has a hard time remembering the name Syracuse so she calls it Security. She says things like "When is dad coming home from Security?"

  • The other day I sent Timmy out in the snow to get the mail out of the mailbox. I was watching him through the window. As soon as he got to the mailbox he spotted an icicle hanging from it. He broke it off, licked it once and then decided to dip it in the snow (I know...ewww!). He licked the snow off and continued to dip it a couple more times in the snow. On the last lick he stopped, got a disgusted look on his face and spit the snow out. TJ and I were dying laughing, when he got in, we asked him why he spit it out and he said it was too salty! Oh the things kids do...

4 comments:

The Favorite said...

I love when kids declare they are "allergic" to things :)

Jacob said...

I love when kids say and do really unexpected and funny, random things!

Kristen

Sonda Bryce said...

Vanessa...When will TJ be home? Does he get to come home on weekends? Glad to know we were in the same boat... good luck to you. I will be thinking about you. It is hard to be without a husband. You are a rockstar mom! Keep your head up and keep smilin'!

Unknown said...

so cute!