Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow!

Topher before he got hit with a snowball....
Topher after he got hit with a snowball.


Throwing snow


Maura comforting Topher


The kids and their snowman...they were proud!

We had our first big snow last week and the kids were so excited. After a half day of school they got all of their snow gear on and went outside. They were determined to build a snowman so after 2 hours, they did it! Topher and I went out when it was finished and we had a big snowball fight for another hour. After 3 hrs. out in the snow, we all came off and had a big cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows. It was so fun for me to get outside with the kids and be silly and laugh hard.

2 comments:

CASSIE said...

That is soo exciting and fun for the kids...very surreal though--I think I am a little bit still in denial (not that we aren't thrilled he is in school and I finally get to be next to my sis again)...it just looks FLIPPIN COLD!! :)

Mugs said...

A mom who has a snowball fight in Buffalo with her little ones for a full hour is a super hero in my book. Super Buff. That is your new hero name.