Thursday, August 13, 2009

18 months

My Topher is 18 months! We have been counting down for the last 3 months because he is so terrible at church. He's been having a hard time transitioning into nursery, but he gets better every week. My little guy is so funny. He can be the sweetest little guy when he gives us loves and kisses, but he can also be a little pill sometimes. If he gets wound up he will bite, pinch, scratch, and hit. He's quite the rough guy. He doesn't say much either, but he understands pretty much everything. He follows directions really well and loves to help me do simple jobs. He has started saying a couple of words this week like ball (his favorite toy yet), yah (for yes), and mamma. He's a man of few words. He loves to be outside and will bring me his shoes during the day so that I will get the hint, but without a fenced yard he heads for the street whenever he gets a chance. He thinks he is bigger than he really is and thinks he can do whatever Timmy and Maura do and gets very upset and offended when he doesn't get to. We love this little guys even though he gives us a run for our money everyday, but how could we not love him? Look how cute he is!

5 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

That is so great. I love nursery. He is adorable. So are there plans for baby #4?

Mugs said...

Oh that Toph is such a sweet boy! And you captured such a perfect picture of him! I love how he rests his head on my shoulder. And also, Topher can pinch me any day.

Joele and Matt said...

Awww...Toph man...what a cutie! If he was in my nursery class he would totally be loving life:)

CASSIE said...

How flippin cute is he?

Sarah Pace said...

He's way to darn cute to be that much trouble! I seriously want to sqweeze him he is sooooo adorable!
What a cute picture!