Friday, May 1, 2009

A Random Post

Here is a random post of a lot of different things. I wanted to add these pictures for journaling purposes, but they didn't really go together accept that they have they have some really cute kids in them. We had some happy kids after we ate pizza from our new favorite pizza place.

Timmy and Maura enjoying the nice spring day by having a picnic in the shade of the trampoline.

I found these beauties in the backyard!

My Maura enjoying the beautiful flowers


Here is Topher putting up his dukes. He is so silly.

4 comments:

CASSIE said...

I am glad I'm not the only one that uses the Halloween bib all year long! He is getting soo big! I miss the kids sooo much!

Joele and Matt said...

What cute kiddos!! We miss you all soooooo much! Those Maura sayings are pretty darn funny. I want to go to Old Gravy too:) I guess I should start saying oh crab instead of my usual too!

gantrieb said...

Those pics are so fun.. I want to know what the new pizza place is. We're always up for trying something new.

Mugs said...

Rad picture of Maura smelling the daffodil! All of these are great. Man, we missed you guys.