Friday, May 1, 2009

Maura-isms

My Maura is so silly. Sometimes the things she says make me laugh so hard. Here are some examples:

We were going to run errands the other day and and she asked me, "Mom, are we going to go to Old Gravy?" (Old Navy)

"Mom, there is a bug on the ground!" She goes to look closer and says, "Oh...its just a piece of lin (lint)."

The other day she was playing with something and it fell on the floor. Maura exclaimed, "Oh Crab!" (I think she meant "oh crap" but that's ok with me)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA how cute, I love to read stuff like this about the little cute kids that I miss so much!!!!

CASSIE said...

I miss her sooo much!! (She takes after her aunt!!)

The Hoopers said...

Hee hee crab! I like that.

The Self's said...

I just love that age...when they ALMOST get it right :) Too cute!