Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall is definately here!


This is for all my peeps in the desert. I've come to really appreciate the change of the season here. The weather has definitely gotten colder. The other day, the high was in the low 50's. It is a welcome change from living in the valley for the last 4 years. I couldn't believe how beautiful all of the green trees were when we got here, but now the season has changed and the leaves on the trees are beginning to change too. It is so gorgeous! I know the colors will continue to change, but I just love all of the yellows and reds. My pictures don't do it justice, but I wanted to let those of you who won't make it out to see us at this time of year to see it. (I just realized how blury these pictures are, so when the leaves change even more....I'll post again....I blame it on holding a baby and taking a picture one handed.)

4 comments:

Mugs said...

You did a great job! Well gosh, Buffalo is pretty, isn't it? Speaking of Fall...I made the mistake of telling Monos about the pumpkins tomorrow and that was ALL he talked about today. "Punkins? A go?" Be sure to put on your hotness tomorrow, because I'm gonna' take some pictures of you chillin' with the pumpkins.

CASSIE said...

Beautiful! I can't wait-- except those beautiful trees will be white then!! :)

Joele and Matt said...

Enjoy them while you can cuz the doom and gloom of winter is not far behind. I know so negative am I but I sooooooo hated the winters there!!! I did really love fall though. It is amazing!

The Hoopers said...

I would LOVE to feel a little cold right now! Looks beautiful.