Monday, September 1, 2008

The weekend

Our weekend started out with all of the CRNA's at UB getting together for a BBQ so that we could all get to know each other and the "older" CRNA's could give the new ones some advice. It turns out that there were two other babies there exactly Topher's age. The one on the left has the exact same birthday as Topher. As you can see, he has quite a bit more meat on his bones than the other ones!



Then on Sunday our new friends Anthony and Camille Mugleston invited us over to eat Sunday dinner. They made breakfast for dinner and it was delicious! Afterwards Anthony busted out the guitar hero, and he instantly made a new friend with Timmy. They played for a while together and Anthony even offered to let us take it home, but I had to say no because Timmy gets a little obsessed with the xbox.


Then this weekend, Topher has really started to appreciate music. He has started dancing every time he hears any music. He has a little music box that plays nursery rhymes and he loves it. I caught it on tape and thought it was too cute no to share.

7 comments:

CASSIE said...

HOW CUTE! I LOVE IT! I AM SO GLAD YOU GUYS HAVE FOUND A GOOD COUPLE TO HANG OUT WITH! WE MISSED YOU THIS WEEKEND...THINGS JUST AREN'T THE SAME!

Mugs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corinne said...

Sounds like fun! I'm so glad you guys are making some good friends. It sure makes those of us here feel a lot better that you've got some one to take care of you guy while you're on your little adventure :)

Joele and Matt said...

It looks like you guys are starting to get settled. I'm glad you are starting to make some friends. Trust me the ones you make there will be life long friends because they become like family! I love reading your updates and can't wait to hear how Timmy does on his first day of school:)

The Hoopers said...

So cute! I love the dancing. Glad you guys are getting settled.

jttolliver said...

You guys have the cutest kids! I can't beleive how much Timmy has grown! I'm glad things are going so well for you guys.

My family Begins said...

Not fair. She can already dance better than I can.