Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cabin '12

It had been about 4 years since we went to the cabin, so we were very excited to go this year. T.J. had to work, so I decided to take the kids by myself. Am I a little crazy? Probably, but we had a really good time. There were lots of hikes, lots of laughs, lots of heat, lots of food, and lots of tears, but it was totally worth it. I love spending time with my family!

Getting ready to approach the crossroads of our lives (an inside joke ;) ) 


Lyssa getting the kids a walking stick. 

Toph relaxing with Papa. 


Lyssa and Maura <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

Part of the Gang 

Mila wasn't so happy this morning. 


Neither was Bentley (she was sad that the other kids went without her up the culvert) 





Swinging on the rope swing 




 Doing some crafts


Sitting on the big rock

No comments: