Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Maura!

Maura turned 7 years old last week! She was so very excited. The morning of her birthday we opened presents. We swam after school and went to eat Peter Piper Pizza for dinner. On Saturday we had a pool party and had a lot of family over. We had hot dogs and cake and the kids swam and swam. Maura was in heaven. I sure love that little girl. Here are 7 things about Maura:

1. She is a water dog. She is the first one in the pool and the last one out.
2. She is a good mama's helper. She has started getting Mila out of her bed and washing her and getting her down after meals.
3. She LOVES to snuggle.
4. She has a very strong love for stuffed animals.
5. She is super sweet and sensitive.
6. She loves math at school.
7. She loves cats.










 I had to add these little close ups of the kids faces. I just thought they were too sweet and shows each of their personalities. I sure love my kiddos.




1 comment:

CASSIE said...

LOVED reading all the new posts...and I can assure you WE MISS YOU MORE!! It looks like you guys are having fun and getting settled! Can't wait for you to come visit!!