Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas cookies

**Disclaimer--The quality of these pictures are terrible because I had to use my old camera.**

Christmas Eve Camille made cookies for the kids to decorate for Santa. She was one brave lady to let all those kids have free reign with all of the frosting, candy, sprinkles, etc. The kids totally loved it. While the kids were decorating, T.J. and Anthony played Family Feud on the phone and Mila and Tate crawled under the table and hung on to their prison gate. We had an amazing time and were so grateful to spend the evening with our good friends.





1 comment:

Mugs said...

Oh what fun times! We wouldn't have wanted to spend our Christmas Eve anywhere else last year. We surely miss you guys.

p.s. I am so slow in getting to it, but I am going to send you pics I have of you guys! I will try to do that soon!