Friday, July 29, 2011

Timmy's Baptism

On July 16th we had Timmy's baptism. We were so excited that we had Tim and Karen there and my dad that flew in the night before and my mom there via Skype. Timmy has impressed me so much. He is such a good boy and seems to just soak up things about the gospel. He knew all about baptism and the promises he was making to Heavenly Father and vice versa. He was definitely ready. We had a small crowd and a nice little program. Cassie played the piano, Grandma and Dallyn said prayers, his papa Rubalcava gave the talk on baptism and papa Webb gave the talk on the Holy Ghost. Timmy sang When I am Baptized which he sang beautifully and all the Rubalcava kids sang I am a Child of God.It was a sweet program and the Spirit was strong. I am so proud of my little guy and hope that he continues to be such a good kid.








Timmy and Papa looking at his new scriptures, journal, and other gifts that he got.
Thanks to those special ladies who provided the yummy refreshments and all of the rest of you who came to share this special day with us.

1 comment:

Mugs said...

It really was very special, and Timmy is such a sweet, good kid. I felt the spirit so strong at Timmy's baptism. I am so happy we could be there. I loved meeting your Dad, and listening to the words of both Timmy's grandfathers. You guys are such a wonderful family and come from wonderful people. It was also fun to see Little Pam in the corner on the computer!