Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day this year. T.J. spoiled me by sleeping in, helping me get the kids ready, carrying my heavy bags into church, cooked dinner, and got me a nice gift. Timmy and Maura also brought gifts home from school, and Topher stayed in the nursery the whole time and church. I'm a lucky girl.
Maura's card said "Mom, I love you bunches!" Love, Maura. It came with a hand painted pot (by Maura) of yellow flowers.
Timmy gave me a jar of paper flowers with chores on them that he promised me to do. Along with it was a card. His card read:
Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Mom
10. I love my mom because she reads me Smiley Shark.
9. I love my mom because she helps me with my homework.
8. I love my mom when she makes me laugh by singing.
7. I love my mom because she taught me how to ride my bike.
6. I love to hear my mom sing Popcorn Popping.
5. I love my mom because she finds time to play Wii.
4. I love my mom because she snuggles with me.
3. I know my mom is smart because she helps me with math.
2. I love my mom because she works so hard at cleaning the house.
1. I love my mom because she is the best mom ever!
Both of those kids melted my heart...I love being a mom!


4 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

what cute little kids! and all because of you! well i guess tj helped a little bit!:) your such a good mommy!

Unknown said...

i love all the posts!!! so cute! those two boys look like they are always causing trouble! cant wait to see you all! (i loved t's top ten reasons, so darling!

My family Begins said...

How sweet! Happy Mother's Day.

Mugs said...

Hubba Hubba Ness! What a hot mom you are! Happy Mother's Day!