Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I went to bed the other night and I found this on my pillow.
(a picture from Maura)
She put this one on T.J.'s pillow so he would see it when he came home from Syracuse.

Maura was really into Valentine's Day this year. She kept saying things like "I love Valentine's Day 'cause its about love". Then after her little party at school she kept going through her Valentine mailbox and reading and rereading her valentines and oohing and ahing over each one saying, " oh....that's so nice!" She's such a silly girl.


T.J. and I got the kids a couple of treats for Valentine's Day and I had to take a picture of this...Happy Valentine's Day!

...And also a quick thanks to my Valentine who spoiled me like always. Love you T.J.!

2 comments:

CASSIE said...

She is adorable! (Jada totally made Valentines for EVERYONE in your family...it took her a whole evening---then Ranan got to them...so sorry). She cried and cried. We did think about you!! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

how cute!!! happy v-day to you guys too!!