Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

They are shirtless to avoid serious stains.
The note Timmy had me leave for the Easter Bunny. He wanted to make sure that the Easter Bunny didn't get left out.

If it looks like they have a lot of stuff, its because I found Christmas presents that I never gave them, so I put them out with their baskets.
Yes people, we had to wear winter coats and beanies for our picnic....I don't know if its ever going to get warm here.


We had a busy Easter weekend. On Friday we colored eggs, Saturday the Easter Bunny came, and that afternoon we had an Easter picnic and hunted egss. The kids loved every minute of it.

5 comments:

Kris said...

I love checking up on you guys- I'll say a prayer that it gets warm there soon! Your kids are all so adorable, and I just have to say that the last pic of Topher in the grass is maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen! Too cute.

Joele and Matt said...

Brrrr!!! It looks like they still had fun though!

CASSIE said...

Sheesh! They did get alot! It does look a bit chilly there! We missed you!

My family Begins said...

Did the easter bunny love eating his suckers?

Mugs said...

What a fun Easter! I love the note for the bunny -- very thoughtful.